— alexandraelle, The Love In You (Love In My Language)
1. Just because he is pulling you close to him physically, does not mean he is pulling you close to him emotionally.
2. Some of the most beautiful sunsets you will ever see will be on the rooftops of dingy mall parking lots. Capture them.
3. Some scents and smells will stay with you for the rest of your life.
4. Instead of moping around because the upperclassmen have all said goodbye and moved away to college, pick yourself up and pack the memories away for the summer for when they return. Don’t put off your life by waiting for people who never fully coming back.
5. Always dress better than you felt the night before, no matter how tear soaked your pillow was or how heavy your heart felt. This is how you move past those terrible nights.
6. Quit being so judgmental; be nice to freshmen. You were once their age looking up to the older kids and they treated you with respect and kindness, do the same.
7. Some relationships only last through one season, this is perfectly alright.
8. Two days ago my friends were talking about the songs and shows they have to avoid for if they don’t their hearts will begin to crumble and crack again; I think that is quite beautiful and now I know I have never been in love, and for that I am thankful.
9. When you see a kid who you used to throw a football with in the third grade or told a funny joke that made you laugh all the way home on the bus, remember them as that person. Don’t try to analyze them now, it simply is for the better.
10. Write down a list of people who you don’t want to forget and tuck it under your desk, leave it there for when you are moving furniture into your first apartment. Hide it under your left bedpost for the next move.
11. If you look closely at the seams of your gowns and in the corners of the caps, you will see there are surveys and questionnaires sewn in because we are statistics waiting to happen; good and bad.
12. It’s all about perspective darling, this life is still good.
— 12 Things 12th Grade Has Taught Me by inmymemories (atc)
— Lisa St Aubin de Terán (via immeganmaria)
— here (via the-dreamery)
— F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby (via diemethyltriptamean)
— (via sonofhislove)